Experts in the economics of space
Our dedicated team of economists specialised in the space sector have defined the field of ‘space economics’. For more than a decade, we have pioneered innovative analytical techniques to provide trusted economic advice to decision-makers across the space industry, space agencies and international governments.
How we do it
Drawing on our solid understanding of the space economy, expertise in economic analysis and industry knowledge, we use our expertise to reduce uncertainty and guide decision-makers in this most challenging operating environment.
Our consultants are highly-qualified economists with extensive experience in applying a wide variety of best practice analytical techniques to the space sector, including:
- Market sizing, analysis and demand forecasting;
- Business case support (economic and financial feasibility);
- Value-for-Money (Cost-Benefit Analysis, Cost Effectiveness Analysis);
- Impact assessment and policy evaluation (especially public utility and spillover benefits);
- Sophisticated statistical analysis (econometrics, regression);
- Analysis of industry structure and competitive dynamics;
- Commercial due diligence.
The core team
Divisional Director, Space
+44 (0) 20 3701 7707
Associate Director, Space
+44 (0) 20 3701 7717
Economic Consultant, Space
+44 (0) 20 3701 7721
+44 (0) 20 3701 7698
+44 (0) 20 3701 7728