London Economics is an innovative economic consulting firm providing bespoke advice to our clients across the education, health and social care, creative arts, environment, behavioural sciences, finance, competition and aerospace sectors. We are a firm of 32 economic specialists based in central London, with staff also located in Wales and Rome.
Who we are looking for: We have an opening for a 12 month contract with possible 6 month extension to support one of our multi-partner international projects. Based at our headquarters in central London, but with the option to work from home (as agreed) we are seeking an experienced administrator with budgeting and book-keeping experience. The role will be 2 days per week, or 4 half days per week, and is available immediately.
Your role will include:
- Maintaining project budget records across a multi-partner project
- Managing/coordinating team expenses as well as incoming and outgoing invoices
- Maintaining close communication with the Project Director to ensure all invoices are approved and processed for payment in a timely manner and the Project Director is kept up to date with expenses across the project.
- Booking international travel; flights and accommodation
- Providing administrative support to an international project team in delivering a complex 12 month project
- Experience working in professional services firm
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong organisation
- Ability to work off your own initiative
There may also be an opportunity to extend the role into broader office administration for our London headquarters.
What we offer: A competitive salary based on your experience and skills £18,000 – £25,000 pro rata.