The last several decades have seen major growth in global trade and international capital flows and increased complexity of policy needs and trade negotiations and agreements.
Our economic consultants use a wide range of quantitative and qualitative tools to assist clients with:
Recent project examples include:
- SME Annual Report 2018 (EC DG GROW/EASME) – Special topic in report examined the internationalisation of SMEs. As part of this topic, SME FDI (inward and outward) was examined in detail.
- FDI in UK space industry (UK Space Agency)
- Economic impact of FDI (Department for International Trade)
- Quantifying the factors which influence Life Science companies’ decisions to invest in R&D and manufacturing in a specific country when capital is internationally mobile (UK BEIS)
- Analysis of developments in the fields of direct investment and M&A (DG MRKT)